Coupons and Specials
For a limited time only, Maryland Residents are eligible for up to 50% back in rebates, tax credits and incentives to make their homes energy efficient.
- 35% from a Maryland Energy Administration Grant of 1 Million dollars on a first come, first serve reserve basis.
- 15% from Utility Company Rebates
- Pepco Home Energy Savings Program Rebates towards upgrading to High Efficiency Heating and Air Conditioning Systems.
- In Addition you can add the 2011 Federal Tax Credit of up to $500
- Local Incentives May Also Be Applicable!
The first step towards reserving your MEA stimulus money is to schedule an energy audit today with a Maryland Home Performance with Energy Star contractor like Spartan Green Energy. You should schedule the audit now before the money runs out! A completed energy audit form must be submitted with your application to reserve your money. The stimulus money is available on a first come, first serve basis. It covers:
|Whole-House Air Sealing||35% of cost up to $1,500|
|Attic Insulation||35% of cost up to $1,500|
|Duct Sealing / Replacement||35% of cost up to $1,500|
|Wall Insulation||35% of cost up to $1,500|
|Crawl Space / Basement Insulation||35% of cost up to $1,500|
|Rim Joist Insulation||35% of cost up to $1,000|
|to a maximum of $3,100|
An additional 15% of the cost of making your home energy efficient with duct sealing, air sealing and insulation can come from utility company rebates of up to $1200 per home.
Additional Rebates are also available to upgrade your heating and cooling system to a high efficiency system when you use a Pepco Home Savings Contractor like Spartan Green Energy.
- Replacing your Electric Central A/C with a High Efficiency system can give you a rebate of up to $300
- Replacing your Electric Air Source Heat Pump with a High Efficiency Unit can give you a rebate of $200
Plus you can also apply the 2011 tax credit of up to $500 towards the cost of High Efficiency Gas Furnaces & Energy Star Rated Boilers and Hot Water Heaters. Other local incentives and rebates may apply. Let the Spartan Green Man tell you how! We're here to help. Our Weatherization Director will answer your questions on how to put your tax dollars to work to make your home more energy efficient and lower your monthly energy bills.
Maryland Home Energy Loan Program
Qualifying Maryland homeowners can improve the energy efficiency of their home with this fast and convenient monthly payment financing option for affordable energy-saving home improvements from $2,500 up to $20,000.
- Special 6.99% Unsecured Loan
- 100% Financing Available
- Low Fixed Rate, Fixed Monthly Payments
- No Home Equity Required, New Homeowners OK
- Up to 10 years to Repay---No Prepayment Penalty