Important Facts About Us:
1) We've been serving residential homes and maintaining a Better Business Bureau A+ Rating in the Maryland and Washington, DC community for 47 years.
2) We stand behind our work and we have been here for almost half a century.
3) We're a local company, not a chain or franchise. We hire from our local Maryland and Washington DC communities. We live and work here, pay taxes here and shop for products and services here. Like many of our customers, we support local charities, churches and community organizations.
4) We care about the environment. We are striving to be part of the Green Revolution by doing little things everyday that we hope will add up to big changes in the health of our planet. As a company, we've made the decision to choose green listed and energy efficient products wherever possible. We recycle our construction debris and office materials. We donate surplus or salvaged materials to the Community Forklift. We help our customers to make choices that will make their homes more energy efficient, help them conserve water and save them money on their utility bills. Our BPI Certified Energy Auditor and Weatherization Director is also a LEED AP and we invest in green collar training for our employees and ourselves.
5) We love our customers, and we want them to be happy with our service
6) We are a woman owned and managed company.
7) We care about people, so we run our business like a family. That's why many of our highly trained Spartan professionals have been with the company for over 20 years.
Our Customers Say ...
"Everyone who worked was thorough, courteous, and very professional. Perfection....Thy Name is Spartan!"
- A Wonderful Customer in Southeast, Washington, DC
"Excellent Knowledge of Air Conditioning and great advice....Everything was Perfect."
- A Happy Customer in Glenarden, MD
"Your Excellent Service meant a lot to me. I will recommend you to my friends."
- A Happy Customer in Silver Spring, MD